Looking for Something? Search Here!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

I Worship Jesus


 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

It's better to be good with God than to fight being misunderstood by a world who could never understand. But let it be understood, I do not worship man - I worship JESUS.
 -Clayton Jennings "Jesus Is"

If the world labels you and persecutes you, rejoice! It means that your light is shining, and men are seeing your good works. They hate you, because you are the light of the world and they live in darkness. Scripture tells us that your light exposes their evil deeds and it makes them uncomfortable. (John 3:20) 
But don't shut up, back down  or give in, even when the pressure is too much for you to take! God is faithful, and HE will give you the strength to continue to proclaim HIS truth and to give life to a dying culture. As Christians, we have knowledge of an indescribable gift, don't hold it back! 

"And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak." Ephesians 6:19-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm so glad you chose to visit Waiting on the Lord! I love receiving comments, so don't hesitate to leave one!
All comments are moderated, so if I think your comment is inappropriate it will not be posted. However, if you have a question, be sure to stop back by in a few hours and I should have answered it. Have a wonderful day!