Looking for Something? Search Here!

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Choose Life!



"For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me,when as yet there were none of them." Psalm 139:13-16

Abortion is a pretty hot topic right now. Worldwide in the past century there have been over 1 billion babies murdered through surgical abortions- that does not include abortions by pills or other forms. My heart breaks for the babies who never got to experience the joy of life and for the many women who have been decieved by the culture and Satan into thinking they are more fulfilled and free childless. 
Many women march the streets today yelling profanity and vulgar things. Protesting to "end violence" against women, yet also demand the "right" over their own bodies. In other words, they are against "violence" to women, but want the right to dispose of and kill their yet-to-be-born daughters (or sons!) who don't have a say or choice in the matter. This irrational and messed up reasoning is rampant in society.
 The bible makes it clear that murder and taking a life without cause are sins. However, Jesus offers forgiveness to anyone who realizes they are a sinner and repents. He will extend His grace and mercy to those who are hurting.
This video goes well with what is going on in America right now.

1 comment:

Hi! I'm so glad you chose to visit Waiting on the Lord! I love receiving comments, so don't hesitate to leave one!
All comments are moderated, so if I think your comment is inappropriate it will not be posted. However, if you have a question, be sure to stop back by in a few hours and I should have answered it. Have a wonderful day!